Manchester City are very relaxed about star striker Sergio Aguero’s future at the club.
This has been revealed by Talksport’s transfer expert Alex Crook.
Talking about this, he said:
“I wonder if we could be seeing Sergio Aguero’s time at Manchester City coming to an end?“
“It’s a really interesting one given Aguero could make a case for being City’s greatest ever Premier League player”.
“He’s out of contract at the end of the season and has so far not put pen to paper on a new deal. I’m told City are fairly relaxed about the situation”.
“But if we get to January without an agreement in place, Aguero would be free to speak with foreign clubs”.
“He’s 33 in June, he’s spoken in the past about wanting to end his career back in Argentina. MLS could be a possibility as well.”
Sergio Aguero is in the last year of his contract at Man City. Though there have been talks of an extended stay, no talks have been started.
There is doubt among many regarding his stay at the club. Due to his years of service to the club, Man City are ready to honor whatever decision the Argentine makes.
Though, there is much being made of Aguero’s fitness issues. He has not been available to City for some time now and looks unfit.
Club manager Pep Guardiola, who is also in the last year of his contract, did accept that Aguero’s fitness would play a big part in any discussion about his future.
Sergio Aguero is Manchester City’s all time leading goal scorer with 255 goals.
- Pep Guardiola will not let City’s internationals leave if quarantine is required
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City