Well another day of throwing a game away to Everton.
Really did think City would pull it this time shows how fickle football can be. It is a massive pressure clash on Tuesday now for Spurs and City do or die time.
Spurs got a draw which is a lot better than a win, but the begs the question if Spurs and City draw and Liverpool beat Fulham can Liverpool hope to clinch forth spot with the two games left ?
Citys run in is as follows,
Spurs at Home.
Stoke at Home.
Liverpool’s run of form lately is impressive whatever Kenny has done its bringing the best out of them.
With Bale now a no show for Tuesdays game can City dig deep and shows us that the team can do it when it really matters, just like they did in the semi final against Untied. Followed by the big day in London the F.A. CUP FINAL, (I love even typing it )
Stoke had a good win against Arsenal and are looking sharper and playing more football than ever. Hard team to beat as City fans know from last season. Stoke again on the Tuesday at home really do hope City have the cup to lift that night. Away to Bolton who will be a challenge for the finale of the season
Its a long 2 weeks that will tell us how the cookie crumbles.
How do you think the run in will unfold ?
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City
- One for the Future – Man City on the verge of signing highly rated Serbian winger
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season