Manchester City are ready to battle it out with rivals Liverpool for the signature of 15 year old striker Zion Atta.
According to The Daily Mail, City have renewed their interest in the forward who remains in high demands following exceptional performances for Palace.
Zion Atta joined Crystal Palace from Millwall for a guaranteed fee of £60,000 at the age of 13.
They also report that Atta is very highly rated by the Eagles and has already been invited to train with the Under-18 squad. Crystal Palace know they have a fight on their hands to keep Atta. They tied him down to a scholarship deal at the start of the year. He is unable to sign a professional deal until he turns 17.
Due to this issue, Man City and Liverpool want him to join their youth academies.
British tabloid Sun claims that German champions Bayern Munich are also interested in the striker.
Zion Atta is eligible to play International football for Italy, England and The Ivory Coast. He is currently in the England under-16 setup.
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Man City in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season