City boss Roberto Mancini is set to return to the Spanish side Valencia in order to sign winger Pablo Hernandez.
The Daily Mail reports Valencia are ready to listen to offers for Hernandez but any chance of a deal for David Silva is all but dead as the playmaker has already rejected speculation about a move to the blues and has stated he wants to remain in Spain.
However, Valencia president Manuel Llorente is ready to listen to offers for his three midfield amigos: Silva, Hernandez and left winger Juan Mata and a deal for Hernandez could be struck soon.
Hernandez made 58 appearances for Valencia last season, scoring five goals and his signing could cast fresh doubt over the future of City’s England winger Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Do we need another winger? Is SWP’s time up?
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups