Super Mario Balotelli has signed a five year deal with City. Described as a crazy talent by Carlo Ancelotti and praised by many in the Italian league he seems to be a player for the future at only 19 years old. Mario comes to City after a summer long drawn out transfer saga, The deal is believed to be in the region of £28m. Mario is now happy to be reunited with Mancini who gave him his first team shot at Inter.
Although Mario didn’t fair so well under the special one during his time at the Milan giants.
- City urged to sign ex striker by former player
- Kompany believes Lukas Nmecha is a complete striker
- Bernardo Silva would love to see Kylian Mbappe at Manchester City
- Sergio Aguero could be out for a month with injury
- Guardiola confirms Man City considered signing a striker this summer
- Man City loanee just can’t stop scoring
- Club chiefs monitoring Leipzig manager Julian Nagelsmann
- Man City winger denies quotes linking him to PSG
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City