Super Mario Balotelli has signed a five year deal with City. Described as a crazy talent by Carlo Ancelotti and praised by many in the Italian league he seems to be a player for the future at only 19 years old. Mario comes to City after a summer long drawn out transfer saga, The deal is believed to be in the region of £28m. Mario is now happy to be reunited with Mancini who gave him his first team shot at Inter.
Although Mario didn’t fair so well under the special one during his time at the Milan giants.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville