Super Mario Balotelli has signed a five year deal with City. Described as a crazy talent by Carlo Ancelotti and praised by many in the Italian league he seems to be a player for the future at only 19 years old. Mario comes to City after a summer long drawn out transfer saga, The deal is believed to be in the region of £28m. Mario is now happy to be reunited with Mancini who gave him his first team shot at Inter.
Although Mario didn’t fair so well under the special one during his time at the Milan giants.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?