Super Mario Balotelli has signed a five year deal with City. Described as a crazy talent by Carlo Ancelotti and praised by many in the Italian league he seems to be a player for the future at only 19 years old. Mario comes to City after a summer long drawn out transfer saga, The deal is believed to be in the region of £28m. Mario is now happy to be reunited with Mancini who gave him his first team shot at Inter.
Although Mario didn’t fair so well under the special one during his time at the Milan giants.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups