Juventus star Paulo Dybala has been offered to all of Premier League’s so called big 6 clubs.
According to an exclusive from 90mins, The Argentine’s agents are convinced he is ready to leave Juventus.
They believe he is now ready to play in the Premier League.
Dybala was close to a switch to England before. On the deadline day of 2019’s summer transfer window, Dybala was in talks with both Tottenham and United over a potential move.
However, it fell through after Dybala’s decision to fight for his place at Juventus under Maurizio Sarri.
Now, with just 18 months remaining on his current contract, Dybala is thinking about his long-term future, and while Juve are keen to tie him down to a new deal, the Argentine has now opened the door to a potential switch to England.
His representatives have reached to all of the big 6 to alert them over a possibility of a potential move.
While there are no guarantees of this ever happening, Dybala is not gonna come cheap.
We don’t know how he will fit at Man City but it would be spectacular to see Dybala playing under Pep Guardiola.
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups