Okay, time for an update on our Fantasy Football.
Still out in front setting a tremendous pace is Lexington Steele FC, who has been at the top of the table since the start. Loco F.C and Mullsters are second and third with Yaya’s Silva Boat and Madchester are still up there.
Of our writers, Brian Roban’s Manchester is Blue are sitting pretty in eighth place, marginally above Jake’s Hartley’s Heroes in 19th. I told you I was on the way back. After sitting at the bottom of the table for a few weeks, my Hinchcliffe 5-1 has finally started to shine. Okay, so I’m second from bottom but at least I’ve moved up a place. Season’s a marathon, not a sprint.
Taking my place at the foot of the table is Vegan FC on 236 points, while our only resident United Fan, United689908 is just above Hinchcliffe 5-1.
In order to try and improve my status, I have sacked off the hooker f***er Rooney and replaced him with United’s in form striker Berbatov. I know what you’re saying but normally what happens is, when I select a striker, they stop performing so in theory, Berbatov should be crap again by this time next week.
Anyway, I’ve attached the full table so you can see it for yourselves.
|1||Lexington Steele FC||41||362|
|4||Yaya’s Silva Boat||47||331|
|7||Eggs on Toast F.C||43||314|
|8||Sky Blue Dreamin’||59||312|
|10||Manchester is Blue||33||307|
|12||Rag Free Zone IV||44||301|
|13||Sky Blue Galacticos||41||301|
|19||Here Come the Girls||42||258|
Like MCB? Find us on Facebook under Manchester City Blog and follow Mancityblog on Twitter.
If you also want to join our writers team, just send us an email: email@example.com
- Man City monitoring £20m rated Salzburg striker
- Pep Guardiola heaps praise on Man City ace Ferran Torres
- Pep Guardiola takes a swipe at Man City critics
- Man City monitoring 4 time UCL winning Spanish midfielder
- City urged to sign ex striker by former player
- Kompany believes Lukas Nmecha is a complete striker
- Bernardo Silva would love to see Kylian Mbappe at Manchester City
- Sergio Aguero could be out for a month with injury
- Guardiola confirms Man City considered signing a striker this summer
- Man City loanee just can’t stop scoring