A little late considering all the changes we have been making but here is an update to the Fantasy Football League.
We’ve got Lexington Steele FC leading the way since day one with 222 points, with his closest rival Madchester on 184. Of the writer’s team, Callum Rothwell’s Already Won sit in a very respectable 7th place, while Manchester is Blue, managed by Brian Roban, is a place below in 8th.
Jake Hartley is in 19th place with Hartley’s Heroes while propping up the table and in serious danger of relegation is my very own Hinchcliffe 5-1. So dire are my teams performances, that I have already made a substitution so to all those above me, that’s everyone, beware. I’m on my way back.
Our only resident United fan, United689908, is disgracing himself poorly sitting in 16th place. The full league table is as follows:
|1||Lexington Steele FC||59||222|
|3||Yaya’s Silva Boat||60||179|
|6||Eggs on Toast F.C||52||171|
|8||Manchester is Blue||45||163|
|9||Sky Blue Galacticos||63||160|
|13||Sky Blue Dreamin’||54||146|
|15||Rag Free Zone IV||59||142|
|21||Here Come the Girls||33||128|
Check back here nest Tuesday for further updates
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund