Manchester City captain Fernandinho may want to continue in England even after leaving the club.
According to a report by Todofichajes, Fernandinho’s intention, in principle, is to continue in England after leaving Manchester City.
But, he will be open to a move back to his native land if a suitable offer does not arrive.
This will be strange!
City have had the recent experience of seeing former club legends line up against them. For example- Pablo Zabaleta and Joe Hart at West Ham.
The departure of Fernandinho will leave a gaping hole in Man City’s midfield. His presence and intelligence will be very hard to replace in the upcoming transfer markets.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville