Manchester City captain Fernandinho may want to continue in England even after leaving the club.
According to a report by Todofichajes, Fernandinho’s intention, in principle, is to continue in England after leaving Manchester City.
But, he will be open to a move back to his native land if a suitable offer does not arrive.
This will be strange!
City have had the recent experience of seeing former club legends line up against them. For example- Pablo Zabaleta and Joe Hart at West Ham.
The departure of Fernandinho will leave a gaping hole in Man City’s midfield. His presence and intelligence will be very hard to replace in the upcoming transfer markets.
Manchester City are being linked with Dennis Zakaria, Ismael Bennacer and Douglas Luiz as the Brazilian’s replacements.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Bayern Munich vs Manchester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Manchester City in April: Next six Premier League fixtures
- Arsenal vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups