The scramble for the F.A. Cup final tickets is over as City have sold the 25,000 seats. Like wise Stoke City have sold their 25,000. For the semi final City and Untied were awarded 33,000 tickets a piece. The problem with the final is the F.A. give out tickets to the volunteers and corporate who are awarded for their service. Many people have asked the question would it not be a bit fairer to the clubs if these seats were given to the fans of the clubs in the final ? The short answer and right answer is YES.
The charity shield is were all the freebies belong, now before I get people jumping down my neck about the people who do this, and do that, for the community. I will be the first to appalled them and say “have some free match days tickets to any club you like under the F.A. or tickets to the Charity shield for a nice day out”
Not the F.A. cup final which so many City and Stoke fans have waited and prayed for. Its a historical day for both clubs and the fans, however a lot of the supporters and season card holders just wont get a chance to be there you could say fair enough, but to cut by the number of tickets from the semi final to the final is something which should be addressed by the F.A. in the future. To show I’m not bias the same can be said for Untied and Barcelona fans with the number for the biggest match in the Champions League cut right down. The top match for your choosen club and the fans cant get a fair share of the tickets makes you wonder.
I know they say its for Volunteers but the true fact is as we all know its for all the Big Wigs, friends and families and of course the celebrities and their entourage.
We all are aware a small amount of the tickets go to real give up your free time volunteers and the rest are just given to people in the know. The glamorous faces of celebs who could barely name a handful of players from each team. Watch on match day as the cameras point out who’s there with a wack of fake tan on them. I always wonder how did you manage a ticket ? and do they even support either team? Just go back over the years and see actors,musicians, and the hated reality faces pop up with friends and family in toe.
I Can understand if the likes of the Gallagher brothers, Johnny Marr, Andrew Flintoff, Ricky Hatton, or in the case of famous Stoke City fans Neil Hancock, Ted Hankey and Julian Clarey as they have always been to matches over the years but Katie Price ? Sugerbabes? Housemates from Big Brother ? X factor runner ups ? the list goes on and on.
The questions is not how do these people get tickets, but why over the fans that truly deserve them.
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City
- One for the Future – Man City on the verge of signing highly rated Serbian winger
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season