Former Manchester City defender Gael Clichy has joined Switzerland based club Servette on 18 month deal.
According to the Daily Mail, The Geneva-based outfit announced that Clichy has signed a contract through until June 2022.
Clichy joins a team which has his former Arsenal teammate Philippe Senderos as the sporting director.
Servette were able to sign Clichy outside of the official transfer window as a free agent because his contract at Istanbul Basaksehir expired in the summer.
Gael Clichy was a part of the Manchester City side from 2011 to 2017. He was in the squads of Mancini and Pellegrini when City won their first 2 Premier League titles. He left the club after running out his contract.
Gael Clichy joins a club which is currently at the bottom of the Swiss Super league.
- Preview: Copenhagen vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Huddersfield Town –Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Club World Cup final: Manchester City vs Fluminense Preview, Prediction & Team News
- Preview: Urawa Red Diamonds vs Manchester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups