Fulham are going to face Manchester City with a nearly fit squad.
The cottagers are only missing long-term absentee Kenny Tete.
Speaking before the game, manager Scott Parker said:
“No fresh injuries. Kenny won’t be available this weekend, it’s still too early. He’s in a good way in terms of where he is. Other than that, it’s a full squad, everyone else is fit.”
Fulham face Manchester City after a hard fought win against Leicester City in the Premier League.
They are currently 17th in the table, just a point above the relegation zone. The Cottagers have conceded a division high 19 goals.
This game would also be homecoming for new Fulham signing Tosin Adarabioyo. He joined Fulham from Man City in the summer for an undisclosed amount of fee.
Manchester City will be hoping to take advantage of Fulham’s defensive woes. City are coming off a 5-0 win against Burnley and would hope to continue the same form against Fulham.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend