Manchester City defender Taylor Harwood Bellis opened up about life at the club and his expectations after signing a new contract at the club.
Speaking after the announcement, he said: “Going back 18 months, I wouldn’t have thought I’d be in this position, but I just have to be grateful that I’ve been given the opportunity and that I took it well. It’s been like a rollercoaster, playing in games I never thought I’d play in.”
“I am happy with my progress. I am at the right place to keep improving and developing. I’m just so glad this contract is all sorted because it now means I can concentrate on improving further and achieving my goals.”
Harwood Bellis’s new contract would keep him at the club till 2024.
The young defender is in prime position to enter Man City’s first team if Eric Garcia or John Stones leave next year.
Harwood Bellis is though off as the future of Man City’s defense. He maybe the captain of the club after a few years if he does break into the squad.
Taylor Harwood Bellis may play City’s UEFA Champions League match against Marseille as Pep Guardiola looks to rotate his squad before City’s big clash against Man United on Saturday.
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups