With all the excitement of the World Cup and particularly England, transfer rumours have taking a bit of a back seat so now is the time to catch up.
First of all, David Silva has stated that, in no uncertain terms, that he will not join City because they can’t offer Champions League Football. The Valencia midfielder is apparently waiting until after the World Cup to decide on his future but seems to have already decided that City will not be his next destination.
Basically, Silva is looking for a team that is already successful and wants to join a bandwagon, rather than be there at the start of something big, so this glory hunter can do one and we can sign players who want to play for the team.
Next up is the rather ridiculous rumour that City want to sign Nemanja Vidic from the Stretford Rangers. Rumours have been rife that the Serbian is looking to leave the Theatre of Crap this summer and part of the reason he apparently wants to leave is because his wife doesn’t like England or Manchester, so quite where this rumour has come from is anyone’s guess.
And finally, City target Milos Krasic has stated he wants to play in Italy. The 25 year old currently plays for CSKA Moscow and now looks likely to join Juventus for £9m.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Bayern Munich vs Manchester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Manchester City in April: Next six Premier League fixtures
- Arsenal vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups