Inter Milan are hoping to sign Sergio Aguero from Manchester City at the end of this season.
The 32 year old will be a free agent next summer and he could prove to be a quality signing for Antonio Conte’s team.
Aguero is a proven goalscorer and he would improve the Italian side instantly.
Furthermore, his winning experience could prove to be priceless for the Inter Milan dressing room.
Argentine striker Lautaro Martinez has been linked with a move away from the Italian club and Aguero could be his short-term replacement.
Inter Milan won’t be the only club chasing Aguero next season and it will be interesting to see if they can convince the Argentine striker to move to Italy.
Aguero is one of the best Premier League strikers of all time and he will leave a lasting legacy at Manchester City. It remains to be seen whether the Argentine is keen on pursuing a different challenge next summer.
Manchester City might try to keep him at the club for longer but now would be a good time for him to move on. Aguero has won every trophy at the domestic level with the Premier League side and he will be hoping to win the Champions League before leaving.
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot
- Guardiola wants Man City to move for Jack Grealish
- Gael Clichy questions City’s move for Lionel Messi