Inter Milan are hoping to sign Sergio Aguero from Manchester City at the end of this season.
The 32 year old will be a free agent next summer and he could prove to be a quality signing for Antonio Conte’s team.
Aguero is a proven goalscorer and he would improve the Italian side instantly.
Furthermore, his winning experience could prove to be priceless for the Inter Milan dressing room.
Argentine striker Lautaro Martinez has been linked with a move away from the Italian club and Aguero could be his short-term replacement.
Inter Milan won’t be the only club chasing Aguero next season and it will be interesting to see if they can convince the Argentine striker to move to Italy.
Aguero is one of the best Premier League strikers of all time and he will leave a lasting legacy at Manchester City. It remains to be seen whether the Argentine is keen on pursuing a different challenge next summer.
Manchester City might try to keep him at the club for longer but now would be a good time for him to move on. Aguero has won every trophy at the domestic level with the Premier League side and he will be hoping to win the Champions League before leaving.
- Man City monitoring £20m rated Salzburg striker
- Pep Guardiola heaps praise on Man City ace Ferran Torres
- Pep Guardiola takes a swipe at Man City critics
- Man City monitoring 4 time UCL winning Spanish midfielder
- City urged to sign ex striker by former player
- Kompany believes Lukas Nmecha is a complete striker
- Bernardo Silva would love to see Kylian Mbappe at Manchester City
- Sergio Aguero could be out for a month with injury
- Guardiola confirms Man City considered signing a striker this summer
- Man City loanee just can’t stop scoring