Italian champions Juventus are monitoring Manchester City wonderkid Phil Foden.
According to a report by reliable Italian outlet, Calciomercato, Juventus are keeping tabs on Foden’s progress at Man City.
Juventus’s new era under club legend Andrea Pirlo has gotten off to a shaky start. The Old Lady of the Italian Football are looking to bring young, promising players to Turin. The arrivals of Federico Chiesa and Dejan Kulusevski are proof of that. Foden may be a sign of the same approach.
Phil Foden is quickly proving his worth at Man City. Labelled the ‘Stockport Iniesta‘, The young English talent is cementing a spot in the City first team.
Earmarked as the perfect replacement for club legend David Silva, Foden’s impact at City is hard to ignore. He has already scored 3 goals this season.
Man City are very happy with Foden’s progress at the club. The Citizens are ready to offer the midfielder a new contract extension which will triple his wages.
Foden’s performances makes it certain that links to top European clubs will not go away. Though, City’s quick decision to offer him a new contract shows his importance to Pep Guardiola’s side.
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups
- Man City in December 2022: Key Fixtures & TV Schedule
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season