Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne is closing in on a two year extension at the club.
The Belgian is arguably the best player in the Premier League right now and his decision to extend his stay at the club will come as a huge boost to the fans and the players.
Apparently, De Bruyne will earn around £300k-a-week once the agreement is finalised.
Currently, the player earns around £280k-a-week and the deal runs until 2023.
De Bruyne has been crucial to Manchester City’s domestic domination and he could lead them to European glory as well.
It will be interesting to see if the 29-year-old can lead Manchester City to their first ever Champions league win over the next few years.
De Bruyne is at the peak of his career right now and it is no surprise that Manchester City are willing to shell out big money to keep him at the club.
The Belgian is probably the best attacking midfielder in the world right now and replacing him would be impossible if he decided to leave.
City will need players like him at their disposal if they are to dominate English football in the coming years.
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups