Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne is fit enough to start in Carabou Cup final after shaking off his ankle injury.
The other piece of headline team news is that Tottenham’s talisman, Harry Kane, also has recovered from his injury problem to start in the final.
Sergio Aguero is also involved in the squad, with the Argentine fit enough for the substitutes bench.
In total, City have made six changes from their 2-1 win at Aston Villa during the week.
Guardiola starts with Zack Steffen, who is his cup goalkeeper and has been given the opportunity to start in the final.
In front of Steffen, is a back four of Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, Aymeric Laporte and Joao Cancelo.
The midfield three consist of the aforementioned Kevin De Bruyne, City’s top scorer Illkay Gundogan, and Fernandinho, who captains the side.
Phil Foden, Raheem Sterling and Riyad Mahrez make up the front three.
Ryan Mason, Spurs’s interim manager, has made some big calls for the final, with Gareth Bale and Tanguy Ndombele both not making the starting eleven.
Partnering the returning Harry Kane in attack is Son Heung-Min, with Lucas Moura making up the front three.
Lloris starts ahead of former City goalkeeper Joe Hart in goal, behind a back four of Serge Aurier, Toby Alderweireld, Eric Dier and Sergio Reguilon.
In midfield is Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Harry Winks and Giovanni Lo Celso.
Manchester City are looking for their fourth-consecutive league cup triumph under Guardiola, whilst Tottenham are aiming to win their first trophy since 2008 when they won this competition by beating Chelsea 2-1.
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups