Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne is set to sign a new contract.
According to reputed Italian transfer specialist Fabrizio Romano, De Bruyne will soon put pen to paper on a new contract extension.
De Bruyne himself confirmed the news of ongoing talks a few days ago. He is content to carry on the contract renewal talks himself. The talks between him and the club have reached an advanced stage.
The Belgian magician is set to increase his time at the club till 2025.
With this renewal, De Bruyne will become one of the top earning players in the Premier League.
An announcement about the renewal is imminent!
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?