Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne is set to sign a new contract.
According to reputed Italian transfer specialist Fabrizio Romano, De Bruyne will soon put pen to paper on a new contract extension.
De Bruyne himself confirmed the news of ongoing talks a few days ago. He is content to carry on the contract renewal talks himself. The talks between him and the club have reached an advanced stage.
The Belgian magician is set to increase his time at the club till 2025.
With this renewal, De Bruyne will become one of the top earning players in the Premier League.
An announcement about the renewal is imminent!
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville