Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola’s decision to renew his contract has sent waves of joy across the club.
The club officials, players and fans have been quick to express their joy at his decision.
Speaking to the official club website, Chairman of the City Football Group, Khaldoon Al-Mubarak showered Guardiola with praise.
He said : “It is testament to the qualities of the man that Pep Guardiola ’s passion and intelligent approach are now woven into the very fabric of the football we play and our culture as Club.”
“That impact has been central to our success during his tenure and it is why I am delighted that he shares our view that there is so much more to be achieved both on and off the field”.
“I’m sure all City fans share my delight in this new agreement and in anticipating the exciting opportunities that, with continued hard work, are there to be taken.”
Guardiola’s contract renewal extends his stay in England till 2023.
Now, with the doubts over Guardiola’s future out of the way, Manchester City must focus on overcoming their sluggish start to the season.
Pep Guardiola spurred the advances of European Giants Juventus and PSG to extend his stay at the club.
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups