Inter Milan striker Latauro Martinez is seen as a likely addition for Manchester City.
The club are looking to prepare for the future and a new striker is a top priority. There are growing concerns over Gabriel Jesus’s ability to lead the line if Sergio Aguero leaves the club.
According to an exclusive report by 90mins, Latauro Martinez is the most likely addition to the English outfit.
City officials are receiving good words about Martinez through fellow countrymen Sergio Aguero.
Also said to be in the shortlist are Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappe.
Man City would like to add anyone of Haaland or Mbappe as well but there is an acceptance of the fact that there is much competition for the two hotshots.
Martinez was the subject of much exit rumors in the summer. Though, front runners FC Barcelona failed to arrive at an agreement with Inter Milan.
- Southampton vs Manchester City: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups
- Manchester City at the front of the queue to sign Erling Haaland
- Man City growing increasingly confident of tying Raheem Sterling down to new contract
- Manchester City’s 5 biggest moments in 2021
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera