It has been reported for some time that a deal for Lazio left back Aleksander Kolarov has been struck and the transfer near to completion.
But, if the rumours are to be believed, mainly from the Daily Mail, Juventus may be ready to hijack the deal in order to keep the Serbian in Italy. City have made a £17m bid for the player, which has been accepted by the Serie A side but Lazio president Claudio Lotito has said that if Juventus are interested, they should make an offer. “Everyone has his price,” he said.
And it could be worse news for the blues as the same paper reports Chelsea could be preparing a bid fro Inter Milan youngster Mario Balotelli. The striker, who played under Mancini at Inter, is apparently on the brink of a move to Eastlands but, with negotiations ongoing and no firm results being seen, the Premier League Champions could step in with a last minute bid.
Will the blues miss out on both players or will they be wearing City blue on August 14th? Let us know your thoughts.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups