Manchester City visit Stoke City on Monday aiming to take another step towards winning this season’s Premier League title.
City blasted seven past Stoke back in October and it is hard to imagine them not completing the double at the bet365 Stadium.
Pep Guardiola’s side are 16 points clear of Manchester United with nine games to play, while Stoke are still in the bottom three after a turbulent season.
Raheem Sterling and Fernandinho could return for City, but the home side will be without Mame Biram Diouf, Lee Grant and Stephen Ireland.
City are priced at 2/9 to win the game, with Stoke on offer at 11/1. The draw is available at 5/1.
Stoke’s recent record against City will be a cause for concern for manager Paul Lambert, with the Potters winning just two of their previous 21 meetings in all competitions.
One win in their last 10 matches in the Premier League has left Stoke deep in trouble and with games against Everton, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur to come over the next few weeks they desperately need to find a way to spring a surprise or two.
City’s 4-3 defeat at Liverpool during January remains their only league defeat of the season and they look a banker bet to move closer to the title on Monday.
The visitors have conceded just 10 goals in 14 league games away from home this term and can be backed with confidence at 10/11 to win to nil against Stoke.
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund
- Manchester City to have 2000 fans at Carabao Cup final
- Guardiola defends his team selection after shock defeat
- Guardiola happy for Aguero to stay in England
- BT Sport pundits discuss Haaland’s potential move to Manchester City next season
- Kevin De Bruyne signs new contract until 2025
- Pep Guardiola defends official after bizarre Haaland incident
- Man City to go all out to seal place in semi-final in return leg warns Pep Guardiola
- Guardiola praises ‘exceptional’ Haaland ahead of Dortmund clash