Anti-European Super League banners have been hung outside of the Etihad Stadium this evening after Manchester City enlisted in the proposed breakaway competition.
Manchester City fans have protested against their side’s involvement in the European Super League.
The ESL confirmed on Sunday that Manchester City were among the six clubs from the Premier League to state their intent to be part of the tournament.
As a result, Manchester City could face being expelled from the Champions League.
Man City fans have acted as angrily as all other football fans have at the announcement of the European Super League.
On Monday evening, banners were put up outside the Etihad Stadium which affirmed the supporters’ stance – against plans for City to be a part of the European Super League.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups