Manchester City are monitoring 4 time UCL winning Real Madrid midfielder Isco Alarcón.
According to a report by Todofichajes, Man City would look to sign the Spanish midfielder on a loan or permanent deal. Guardiola’s team has been following the white midfielder closely for years and before his imminent departure, they do not plan to miss the opportunity to add him.
City are looking at Isco to fill the void left by the departure of club Legend David Silva.
David Silva left Manchester City on a free transfer after 10 trophy filled years at the club.
Man City could be challenged by Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus for Isco’s signature.
Isco could be one of the first players to leave Real Madrid in the subsequent transfer windows. The midfielder is getting antsy by the lack of regular playing time and Madrid could look to bank on it.
His relations at the club are also disintegrating quickly.
Recently, Isco was caught on camera criticizing manager Zinedine Zidane for his lack of playing time. He was also put under attack by Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos over his performances this season.
The effects of the Corona virus pandemic on the transfer market have drastically reduced values of nearly all the players. City could get Isco for a cheap fee.
Isco Alarcón is valued at €30 million by Transfermarket.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend