Manchester City are monitoring 4 time UCL winning Real Madrid midfielder Isco Alarcón.
According to a report by Todofichajes, Man City would look to sign the Spanish midfielder on a loan or permanent deal. Guardiola’s team has been following the white midfielder closely for years and before his imminent departure, they do not plan to miss the opportunity to add him.
City are looking at Isco to fill the void left by the departure of club Legend David Silva.
David Silva left Manchester City on a free transfer after 10 trophy filled years at the club.
Man City could be challenged by Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus for Isco’s signature.
Isco could be one of the first players to leave Real Madrid in the subsequent transfer windows. The midfielder is getting antsy by the lack of regular playing time and Madrid could look to bank on it.
His relations at the club are also disintegrating quickly.
Recently, Isco was caught on camera criticizing manager Zinedine Zidane for his lack of playing time. He was also put under attack by Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos over his performances this season.
The effects of the Corona virus pandemic on the transfer market have drastically reduced values of nearly all the players. City could get Isco for a cheap fee.
Isco Alarcón is valued at €30 million by Transfermarket.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot