According to 90mins, All the so called “top 6” of the Premier League have reached out to Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos.
All these sides have expressed an interest in signing the Real Madrid defender should he choose to leave Spain.
Ramos’ current contract at the Santiago Bernabeu expires at the end of the season. The talks over a contract renewal are ongoing but the two sides are yet to agree on the terms of any new deal.
European Giants PSG and Juventus have also been linked with the defender.
The interest of Manchester City in Sergio Ramos makes really little sense. For the first time in many seasons, City’s central defense looks stable.
The addition of Ruben Dias and Nathan Ake has helped the Citizens immensely. The first choice partnership of Ruben Dias and Aymeric Laporte looks to be the solution to City’s long term defensive woes.
Even if Ramos does decide to leave Spain, he may not choose the hectic life of English football as his next destination. David Beckham’s Inter Miami have expressed a desire to sign the defender, while Ramos also has interest from Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot