According to 90mins, All the so called “top 6” of the Premier League have reached out to Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos.
All these sides have expressed an interest in signing the Real Madrid defender should he choose to leave Spain.
Ramos’ current contract at the Santiago Bernabeu expires at the end of the season. The talks over a contract renewal are ongoing but the two sides are yet to agree on the terms of any new deal.
European Giants PSG and Juventus have also been linked with the defender.
The interest of Manchester City in Sergio Ramos makes really little sense. For the first time in many seasons, City’s central defense looks stable.
The addition of Ruben Dias and Nathan Ake has helped the Citizens immensely. The first choice partnership of Ruben Dias and Aymeric Laporte looks to be the solution to City’s long term defensive woes.
Even if Ramos does decide to leave Spain, he may not choose the hectic life of English football as his next destination. David Beckham’s Inter Miami have expressed a desire to sign the defender, while Ramos also has interest from Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Japan.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville