Manchester City will now have to pay more than £100 million if they want to bring Jack Grealish to the Etihad.
According to the Telegraph, Villa now believe Grealish to be worth more than £100 million.
The Midlands club are ready to talk to any team who wants to fork out that kind of money.
Manchester City are keeping the tabs on Grealish.
The English midfielder was name checked by City boss Pep Guardiola during conversations with club officials and Kevin De Bruyne. Guardiola is interested by the prospect of managing Grealish.
Grealish has been sensational since Villa’s return to the Premier League. His single handed effort to keep them away from relegation last season had seen him sign a new contract which has further increased his already high valuation.
This season too, Grealish has been the architect of Villa’s early season adventure trip to the top half of the table. He also made his England debut in the process.
Jack Grealish signed a new contract extension before the start of the season. He is contract to Aston Villa till 2025.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend