Manchester City are plotting new deals for Raheem Sterling and Kevin De Bruyne and if recent reports are to be believed.
Both players have a contract with the Premier League club until the summer of 2023 and Manchester City are looking to offer them bumper extensions.
Apparently the Premier League club are wary of Real Madrid’s interest in the duo and they are looking to make them the highest paid footballers in England.
Both Sterling and Kevin de Bruyne have been outstanding for Manchester City since joining the club and it is no surprise that the Premier League side want to hold onto them for the long run.
They have helped the Premier League side win several trophies so far and the duo will be hoping to guide Manchester City to a Champions League win now.
It will be interesting to see if Manchester City can agree on the extension with both players in the coming months and the fans will certainly be excited with the news.
According to reports, Manchester City are looking to offer Kevin de Bruyne wages of around £400,000 a week. Apparently, Raheem Sterling will be offered similar money to sign an extension with the club as well.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville