Manchester City will take on Arsenal in the Premier League this week and Pep Guardiola is sweating on the fitness of key players like Kevin De Bruyne.
The Belgian midfielder was recently sent home from the Belgium camp as he was deemed not fit enough to play on witness day.
It will be interesting to see if the 29 year old is fit and ready for the game against Arsenal this weekend.
Furthermore, he is not the only injury worry for Manchester City as Raheem Sterling withdrew from the England squad with hamstring concern as well.
Sergio Aguero and Gabriel Jesus are already injured and it seems that Manchester city’s attack could be severely weakened against the Gunners.
City have made a mediocre start to the season so far and they need to put together a winning run now.
Pep Guardiola will be desperate to win the title this year and the Premier League site cannot afford to have numerous key players on the sidelines at this stage of the season.
Losing Sterling, De Bruyne, Aguero and Jesus all at once could make life very difficult for the Manchester outfit and they will be hoping for some good news on the injury front later this week.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend