Manchester City are looking to raid Aston Villa at the end of this season.
According to Daily Star, the Premier League club are looking to sign Jack Grealish and Douglas Luiz.
Both players have been in excellent form for Aston Villa so far and they could prove to be smart additions to the Manchester City midfield.
Pep Guardiola needs to find a proper replacement for the Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho and Douglas Luiz could be that option for him.
The 22-year-old has proven his quality in the Premier League with Aston Villa and Manchester City have an option to sign him for a fee of around £25 million.
In today’s market, that seems like a bargain for a player of Luiz’s talent and Manchester City should look to snap him up.
As far as Jack Grealish is concerned, he’s one of the most exciting players in the Premier League right now and he would certainly improve Manchester City in the attacking department if he joined them.
The England international deserves to play for a Champions League club and a move to Manchester City could be the ideal next step in his career.
Aston Villa are unlikely to sell their key players on a bargain and therefore Manchester City might have to shell out in the region of £100 million to land the two midfielders.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot