Manchester City are looking to raid Aston Villa at the end of this season.
According to Daily Star, the Premier League club are looking to sign Jack Grealish and Douglas Luiz.
Both players have been in excellent form for Aston Villa so far and they could prove to be smart additions to the Manchester City midfield.
Pep Guardiola needs to find a proper replacement for the Brazilian midfielder Fernandinho and Douglas Luiz could be that option for him.
The 22-year-old has proven his quality in the Premier League with Aston Villa and Manchester City have an option to sign him for a fee of around £25 million.
In today’s market, that seems like a bargain for a player of Luiz’s talent and Manchester City should look to snap him up.
As far as Jack Grealish is concerned, he’s one of the most exciting players in the Premier League right now and he would certainly improve Manchester City in the attacking department if he joined them.
The England international deserves to play for a Champions League club and a move to Manchester City could be the ideal next step in his career.
Aston Villa are unlikely to sell their key players on a bargain and therefore Manchester City might have to shell out in the region of £100 million to land the two midfielders.
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement