Manchester City have been linked with a move for the Bayern Munich defender David Alaba.
The 28 year old will be a free agent at the end of this season and he has not signed an extension with the German champions yet.
The club set a deadline of 31st October for the players camp to agree an extension but the two parties have not reached an agreement so far.
It seems that David Alaba will leave the club in the coming months.
The versatile defender has been linked with Manchester City and Liverpool and it will be interesting to see where he ends up eventually.
The 28 year old might be a target for European clubs when the transfer window reopens in January. He could be signed on a bargain during the winter transfer window because of his contract situation and Bayern might be tempted to cash in as well instead of losing him on a free transfer next summer.
Alaba can play as a centre back, left back and a defensive midfielder. His versatility will be an added bonus for whichever team he decides to join in future.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend