The 2009/10 season was the most exciting, enthralling season blues fans have endured in City’s 135 year history, which saw City finish 5th in the league and complete a double over Chelsea, as well as staying unbeaten against Arsenal for the first time in how long?
The film, which is set for release in selected cinemas on 15th September, is seen through the eyes of the supporters as City strive to establish themselves once again as a major force in English football. The story is told through interviews with die hard supporters, club executives as well as Noel Gallagher.
On Wednesday night, I was privileged to be invited to a preview screening of the City docu-film Blue Moon Rising. Needless to say I didn’t hesitate to attend and my review of the film will appear here on Friday 10 September at 9am.
If you haven’t already seen the trailer, click the following link to see what’s in store and check back here Friday morning for the Man City Blog review.
- Guardiola warns his City stars not to get complacent
- Guardiola praises West Ham as City win again
- Guardiola killed my confidence says RB Leipzig defender Angelino
- Bernardo Silva lauds ‘Amazing’ Joao Cancelo after Champions League display vs Monchengladbach
- Pep Guardiola praises City’s resurgent star after Everton victory
- Three Man City players with a point to prove against Tottenham Hotspur
- Pep Guardiola set to reward John Stones with new contract after the Englishman’s impressive season
- Gabriel Jesus reveals plans to return to Brazil in the future
- Premier League preview: Liverpool vs Manchester City
- Manchester City lining up Erling Braut Haaland as Sergio Aguero’s replacement