The Carlos Tevez affair rages on with the latest coming from Brian Marwood, saying he is confident the Argentine will honour his contract until 2014, but the situation is still making headlines a week on.
As a result, I have been invited to chat about the situation on Absolute Radio on Saturday evening, and I will be putting my thoughts across about the entire affair.
Tune in between 5.30 and 6pm on 1215 am/mw across the country.
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season
- Pep Guardiola reacts to Sergio Aguero’s conduct involving match official against Arsenal
- Barcelona plotting January raid on Manchester City
- Manchester City could make a move for Lionel Messi in January