Over The Blue Moon will shortly be launching a new page dedicated to our famous old stadium and we want to hear your memories of the ground from the supporters.
Maine Road saw many good times as well as the bad and our loyal supporters visited the ground through thick and thin. Remember the atmosphere before the game, the songs, Helen’s bell in the North Stand.
Does any particular game come to mind? Or when Niall Quinn saved a penalty against Derby, Eric Nixon getting himself sent off against Crystal Palace?
It can be any memories and as many as you like. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you so email your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?