Over The Blue Moon will shortly be launching a new page dedicated to our famous old stadium and we want to hear your memories of the ground from the supporters.
Maine Road saw many good times as well as the bad and our loyal supporters visited the ground through thick and thin. Remember the atmosphere before the game, the songs, Helen’s bell in the North Stand.
Does any particular game come to mind? Or when Niall Quinn saved a penalty against Derby, Eric Nixon getting himself sent off against Crystal Palace?
It can be any memories and as many as you like. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you so email your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Man City monitoring £20m rated Salzburg striker
- Pep Guardiola heaps praise on Man City ace Ferran Torres
- Pep Guardiola takes a swipe at Man City critics
- Man City monitoring 4 time UCL winning Spanish midfielder
- City urged to sign ex striker by former player
- Kompany believes Lukas Nmecha is a complete striker
- Bernardo Silva would love to see Kylian Mbappe at Manchester City
- Sergio Aguero could be out for a month with injury
- Guardiola confirms Man City considered signing a striker this summer
- Man City loanee just can’t stop scoring