Over The Blue Moon will shortly be launching a new page dedicated to our famous old stadium and we want to hear your memories of the ground from the supporters.
Maine Road saw many good times as well as the bad and our loyal supporters visited the ground through thick and thin. Remember the atmosphere before the game, the songs, Helen’s bell in the North Stand.
Does any particular game come to mind? Or when Niall Quinn saved a penalty against Derby, Eric Nixon getting himself sent off against Crystal Palace?
It can be any memories and as many as you like. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you so email your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund