Manchester City are convinced that on-loan striker Lukas Nmecha is ready for the Premier League from next season onwards.
Luka Nmecha has been showing his talents in the Belgian Super League with RSC Anderlecht. The striker has been in top form this season, scoring 4 goals in 9 games.
Anderlecht manager Vincent Kompany is very impressed with the teenager. He recently heaped praised on the hotshot, calling him a complete striker.
Nmecha is also showing his potential on the International stage. Playing for Germany u-21, he has scored 3 goals in 5 games in the Uefa Euro u-21 championship.
Lukas Nmecha could be buoyed by Manchester City’s uncertain striker futures.
Star striker Sergio Aguero is out of contract next summer and the club are doubtful of Gabriel Jesus’s ability to lead the line. City are thinking about selling Jesus to fund a move for a striker next summer to succeed Aguero.
There could be a situation next year where both Aguero and Jesus depart the club. If luck remains in his favor, Lukas Nmecha may be the second striker in the team next year.
Lukas Nmecha is also out of a contract next summer. City are hoping to initiate renewal talks soon. Manchester City are so convinced of his promise that they are ready to rule out another loan move for him.
Anderlecht and Scottish champions Celtic are interested in adding Lukas Nmecha on loan next summer.
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan
- Nathan Ake to return to training by the end of the week
- Eric Garcia to be the priority for Barcelona in the January transfer window – overtakes Memphis Depay for the top spot