That’s right, the Blue Moon of Manchester City is officially rising and is about to hit the big screens.
Blue Moon Rising, will hit cinemas this autumn and follows the continuing rollercoaster of Manchester City FC as seen through the eyes of five supporters but will also feature interviews with players and club executives as well as Roberto Mancini and Noel Gallagher. Click here to see a preview of the film:
The 2009/10 season was without doubt one of the most exciting seasons in the club’s 135 year history and featured some brilliant games such as the 4-2 win over Arsenal, a double over Chelsea and also reaching the semi final in a major competition for the first time since 1981.
I am fortunate enough to have been invited to the preview screening of the film and a review will appear on this site as soon as permissible. The film, created by Endomel, will be released in a couple of weeks.
Keep checking back for updates on Blue Moon Rising
- City overtake Arsenal as bookmaker’s favorite for Houssem Aouar
- Stats shine light on John Stones’s impressive comeback against Olympiakos
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan