Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has urged his side to focus on the domestic front after securing another Champions league top spot.
Speaking after the goalless draw to Porto, he said: “In general, I am more than delighted with the performance in these games. We have one left, nothing to play for, just to maintain the rhythm. Now it’s time to forget the UCL and focus on the PL”.
Man City are unbeaten in this year’s Uefa Champions league. They have been quick to secure their place in the knockout stages.
Although, City have had a less than satisfactory start to their Premier League campaign. The Citizens are 6 points behind leaders Tottenham with a game in hand.
City would be hoping for consistency with a favorable set of games coming up.
Manchester City will restart their Premier league campaign against Fulham on Saturday at the Etihad.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville