Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola was full of praise for wonderkid Phil Foden.
Speaking after City’s goalless draw against Porto, he said:
“What a player, what a player”.
“His intensity and he always creates things. He was so good, I’m delighted with his performance.”
Phil Foden has been a delight for City throughout this campaign. He is becoming an integral part of both City and England lineups.
Foden was always in the reckoning to become the heir of the gap left by club legend David Silva. He is now getting regular playing time to prove his worth.
Phil Foden has scored 4 and assisted 2 goals for Manchester City this season. He also made his England debut this year. He currently has 3 International caps and 2 goals for the English national team.
- West Ham United looking to sign Manchester City’s Yangel Herrera
- Pep Guardiola – mastermind behind Man City’s rise to Premier League prominence
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville