Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola was full of praise for wonderkid Phil Foden.
Speaking after City’s goalless draw against Porto, he said:
“What a player, what a player”.
“His intensity and he always creates things. He was so good, I’m delighted with his performance.”
Phil Foden has been a delight for City throughout this campaign. He is becoming an integral part of both City and England lineups.
Foden was always in the reckoning to become the heir of the gap left by club legend David Silva. He is now getting regular playing time to prove his worth.
Phil Foden has scored 4 and assisted 2 goals for Manchester City this season. He also made his England debut this year. He currently has 3 International caps and 2 goals for the English national team.
- Manchester City Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Manchester City v Liverpool – Carabao Cup Fourth Round Draw – News & Predictions
- Man City must contend with Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea this season
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits