Robinho has been told to return to City for duty after his loan spell is finished with his hometown of Santos.
Many City fans will be angered by the Brazilian for his consent lack of respect shown to the Club in interviews in Brazil not to mention telling other Santos up and coming stars not to join City.
However if he is willing to up his work rate and attitude Roberto Mancini is willing to give the outspoken & insulting Robinho another shot at one of Europe’s top leagues that is if were good enough for him.
Robinho has made in clear that he wants to stay at Santos the money says something altogether, Santos can not afford his wages simple as that and offers for him are nowhere near what City paid for him that and well there haven’t been that many offers for him so City bound again its seems Robinh0 is how it will go this time is anybody’s guess.
Im sure many City fans will welcome him back with open arms as long as he gives 100% while on the pitch for the team and for himself .
Mancini had this to say to Sky Sports,
“The situation is that Robinho will finish his contract with Santos. After that he will stay in Brazil for another week, play for the national team and after that he will return to Manchester City.”
Asked if he had any concerns about Robinho’s return, Mancini replied “At this moment, no. But it depends on him.
- City overtake Arsenal as bookmaker’s favorite for Houssem Aouar
- Stats shine light on John Stones’s impressive comeback against Olympiakos
- Olympiakos manager praises Ederson – He has great qualities
- Olympiakos manager confident of upsetting Man City
- City receive transfer boost as Isco would like to try another league
- Guardiola slams City’s grueling schedule – ‘Every season is a disadvantage’
- Pep Guardiola : I have a feeling we will do really well in UCL this season
- City were all set to complete a move for Frenkie De Jong before Barcelona came calling
- Pundit claims City’s move for Grealish would be a “kick in the teeth” for Phil Foden
- City are set to offer Lionel Messi MLS transfer and ambassadorial role as part of 10-year plan