Manchester City midfielder Rodri has opened up about his life at the club.
The Spanish midfielder also talked by the help he receives from club captain Fernandinho in trainings.
Speaking about this, he said: “He’s a top player, and… we need him because of his experience and quality.”
“But I know we are different players and have different things to show to the team”.
“I try to learn from him but not exactly the same, we are different players and do what the manager demands of us.”
Rodri has been one of City’s most consistent players on the pitch after his arrival from Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2019.
Rodri was bought as a future replacement for Fernandinho. However, the Brazilian midfielder stuck around at the club for one more season.
Rodri is constantly paired with Ilkay Gundogan in the center of Manchester City’s midfield. He will have to play an important part if City want to have any chance of winning the Premier League this season.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend