Santa Cruz, the Paraguayan international who featured for Mark Hughes at Blackburn, after a long stint at Bayern could be about to return. Santa Cruz would add depth to the City side up top, while also giving the club a finisher to spell Adebayor during the African Nations Cup and any future suspensions. Santa Cruz does however have a history of injuries, and that will certainly factor into how Hughes manages his comeback and pitch time going forward.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups