Estudiantes teenager Dario Sarmiento would be sent out on loan after completing his move to Manchester City.
According to a report by Todofichajes, Man City are close to agreeing a deal for Sarmiento.
Sarmiento is being considered as a future addition to Pep Guardiola’s project at Manchester City. After arriving in England, Sarmiento may be offered a loan deal in Europe to closely monitor his progress.
Sarmiento cannot arrive in England before next summer as he is not 18 years old yet. Premier League rules forbid foreign players from playing before they turn 18. A potential loan to Girona may be in play.
The negotiations between Manchester City and Estudiantes are in the final stages of the negotiations. The fee is said to be close to €19 million + add ons.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend