Real Madrid are reportedly set to make City star Carlos Tevez their main transfer target should Jose Mourinho take over at The Bernabeu.
The Inter boss has made it clear that he wants to leave Italy and Madrid looks like being his probable destination. And Mourinho wants Tevez to join him and the Spanish club will make a bid once Mourinho is in place.
The stumbling block for Madrid will be the amount they would have to pay for Tevez, who is currently valued at around £45m which, considering the Spanish club’s outlay last year, may deter them from making a formal approach.
Tevez has been quoted as being ‘unhappy’ at Eastlands due to the blues not winning any silverware this year, which the Argentine labelled as ‘disappointing.’
Would City be wrong to let him go? Let us know what you think.
- Manchester City vs Borussia Dortmund Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups