City take on Birmingham in the final game of the weekend and with Spurs not playing Arsenal until Wednesday, it is a golden opportunity to consolidate fourth place and keep the pressure on the chasing pack to keep up.
Pablo Zabaleta will sit out the game as he serves the final match of his suspension while Micah Richards and Sylvinho are doubtful due to knee and calf injuries respectively.
Definitely out are Joleon Lescott, Martin Petrov and Michael Johnson, while Wayne Bridge and Stephen Ireland also miss the game through injury.
Lee Carsley is still out with an ankle injury for Birmingham. Defender David Murphy and Striker Garry O’Connor are also out injured while Joe Hart is unavailable to play against his employers, meaning Maik Taylor will deputise.
Manchester City (from): Given, Nielsen, Richards, Zabaleta, Toure, Boyata, Kompany, Garrido, Sylvinho, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Bellamy, Barry, Vieira, De Jong, Johnson, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Ibrahim.
Birmingham (from): Taylor, Carr, Parnaby, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Gardner, Larsson, Ferguson, Bowyer, Michel, Fahey, McFadden, Jerome, Benitez, Phillips, Tainio, Doyle.
League Form (Last Five):
Over The Blue Moon Prediction: City 4-0 Birmingham
Another high scoring game resulting in another three points for the blues. Feeling confident after predicting the Wigan score spot on.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend
- Manchester City April 2022 Preview: Liverpool doubleheader & UCL quarter-finals highlighting high-octane month
- Pep Guardiola Deems Everton Win ‘Important’ as Man City Survive VAR Drama
- Manchester City vs Brentford: Premier League Preview, H2H & Predicted Line-ups