City take on Birmingham in the final game of the weekend and with Spurs not playing Arsenal until Wednesday, it is a golden opportunity to consolidate fourth place and keep the pressure on the chasing pack to keep up.
Pablo Zabaleta will sit out the game as he serves the final match of his suspension while Micah Richards and Sylvinho are doubtful due to knee and calf injuries respectively.
Definitely out are Joleon Lescott, Martin Petrov and Michael Johnson, while Wayne Bridge and Stephen Ireland also miss the game through injury.
Lee Carsley is still out with an ankle injury for Birmingham. Defender David Murphy and Striker Garry O’Connor are also out injured while Joe Hart is unavailable to play against his employers, meaning Maik Taylor will deputise.
Manchester City (from): Given, Nielsen, Richards, Zabaleta, Toure, Boyata, Kompany, Garrido, Sylvinho, Onuoha, Wright-Phillips, Bellamy, Barry, Vieira, De Jong, Johnson, Tevez, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Ibrahim.
Birmingham (from): Taylor, Carr, Parnaby, Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Gardner, Larsson, Ferguson, Bowyer, Michel, Fahey, McFadden, Jerome, Benitez, Phillips, Tainio, Doyle.
League Form (Last Five):
Over The Blue Moon Prediction: City 4-0 Birmingham
Another high scoring game resulting in another three points for the blues. Feeling confident after predicting the Wigan score spot on.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund