City striker Carlos Tevez has been shortlisted on the PFA Player of the Year shortlist.
The Argentine has been in fine form for the blues this season since his summer transfer from Old Trafford and has already notched up 28 goals in all competitions for City.
He faces competition for the title from United’s Wayne Rooney, Didier Drogba of Chelsea and Arsenal’s Cesc Fabregas.
And to complete a City double, the blues on-loan keeper Joe Hart has been nominated for the Young Player of the Year award and will also face Rooney and Fabregas, who have been nominated in both categories, with Aston Villa’s James Milner making up the quartet.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- How Manchester City will fare in the 2023-24 Champions League
- Manchester City enquire about Florian Wirtz after Kevin de Bruyne injury
- Man City in July: Three pre-season friendlies as Guardiola looks to build on their success last term
- Will Erling Haaland stay long enough to beat Sergio Aguero’s record at Man City?