Carlos Tevez risks the wrath of the Old Trafford faithful on Wednesday by taking another pop at the Old Trafford club.
The Argentine striker believes he is at the right club with the right players following his summer move from Trafford to Manchester.
“The welcome I received from the moment I arrived at City has been very special,” he told the Daily Mirror. “I was made to feel loved and this means a lot to any footballer.”
Tevez continued by saying “Everyone knows how important the fans are at this club and if I make them happy, it is an honour.”
Tevez scored twice in last week’s 2-1 win over United, a victory that gives the blues a slender advantage going into the second leg but confrontations between Tevez and Gary Neville at Eastlands has resulted in the FA stepping in and writing to both clubs asking them to make sure calm ensues at Old Trafford.
City are aiming for their first Wembley final since 1981 and only need a draw at Old Trafford to secure their place in the final against Richard Dunne’s Aston Villa.
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Bayern Munich vs Manchester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Manchester City in April: Next six Premier League fixtures
- Arsenal vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups