When City travels to Wigan tomorrow, the Blues will face a side that has been difficult to break down since winning promotion to the top flight in 2005. City’s record versus Wigan over the past four years is the club’s worst against any Premier League save Chelsea in that period of time. It’s more difficult to understand, because Wigan itself is filled with City supporters, and the JJB Stadium is often filled with City fans on matchday.
What are the thoughts of our readers on the Wigan clash?
- Sergio Aguero would be willing to apologise to Sian Massey-Ellis
- Angelino opens up on his struggles at Manchester City
- One for the Future – Man City on the verge of signing highly rated Serbian winger
- ‘We’ll see what the player wants’ – Aguero’s agent provides update on the striker’s future
- Fabrizio Romano: Man City monitoring €50 million valued Spanish center back
- Pep Guardiola confirms Fernandinho will be out for ‘a long time’ with injury
- Pep hopes to convince €20 million rated defender into staying
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season