Following City’s dramatic come from behind draw at Ewood Park Sunday, Mark Hughes seems revitilized and secure in his job to pursue domestic transfer targets, as suggested on this site over a week ago. With the exception of one of two key players I would personally wait until the Summer to pursue targets from outside English football.
Here are some of the realistic possible moves.
- Shay Given
- Roque Santa Cruz who was signed by Hughes to play for Blackburn last season
- Stephan Warnock who also played for Hughes.
- Michael Owen
- Scott Parker
- Craig Bellamy
- David Villa
- Marcos Senna
- Shaun Wright Phillips
- Kasper Schmiechel
Beginning January 1st we’ll have daily coverage of what is sure to be a frantic month for the club.
- Guardiola takes responsibility for Man City’s European woes
- Man City Roundup: Koulibaly bid revealed, Zabaleta could return in non-playing role
- Bernardo Silva predicts tighter title race this season
- Pep Guardiola reacts to Sergio Aguero’s conduct involving match official against Arsenal
- Barcelona plotting January raid on Manchester City
- Manchester City could make a move for Lionel Messi in January
- Match Preview : Man City vs Arsenal
- Manchester City facing injury crisis ahead of Arsenal clash
- Inter Milan will look to sign Sergio Aguero next summer
- Kevin De Bruyne closing in £300k-a-week extension at Manchester City