City will have to overcome Romanian opposition if they are to progress to the group stage of the Europa League.
The draw, undertaken this afternoon at Nyon, the blues were the last team drawn and face Timisoara. City will travel to Romania for the first leg on August 19th, with the return being played at Eastlands on August 26th.
Elsewhere in the draw, Liverpool take on Turkish opposition in the form of Trabsonspor while Aston Villa are paired with Rapid Vienna, the team that knocked them out of the competition last season.
Don’t forget to sign up for OTBM’s Fantasy Football League, which starts on Saturday 14th August. Details can be found on the Fantasy Football page uner the Fun & Games section.
- Kylian Mbappe on the bench for PSG
- ‘What a man, I am in love as a person’ – Guardiola on Aguero
- Guardiola may be the ‘greatest manager of all time’ – Neville
- Kevin De Bruyne returns to start in cup final
- Manchester City out of the European Super League
- Man City fans hang anti-ESL banners outside the Etihad
- David Bernstein ‘ashamed’ with City for supporting European Super League
- Kevin De Bruyne ruled out of Aston Villa clash
- ‘Are you ready Mbappe?’ – Phil Foden sends risky tweet
- Guardiola lauds his side for ‘building history’ after City beat Dortmund