Trouble making agent Kia Joorabchian has started to unsettle Carlos Tevez again by claiming the City man will again play in Brazil.
The Argentine spent two years at Corinthians, a club once owned by Joorabchian, between 2004 and 2006 before moving to West Ham and Joorabchian claims he can guarantee Tevez will return to the Brazilian club, but it might take a little longer than he would like.
“I can guarantee that Carlos Tevez would be happy to return to Brazil and play for Corinthians,” says the agent, who is more interested in money than his client’s interest. “I would like a deal to be done swiftly, but in reality it would probably take a couple of years.”
But it’s not just Tevez he is trying to take to Brazil as he also wants United’s Anderson, Spurs keeper, Heurelho Gomes and Nilmar from Villarreal . But it is Tevez that Joorabchian wants to see on the move as he knows any deal involving the Argentine will make him the most amount of money.
It was Joorabchian who was rumoured to be behind Tevez’ decision to hand in a transfer request in December before Roberto Mancini persuaded him to stay, although both player and agent denied the accusations.
His goal on Sunday was Tevez’ 50th for the club in just 73 appearances and has scored 21 so far this season, with 18 coming in the league.
Joorabchian’s recent comments will no doubt be met with more derision by blues fans and we wish he would either just shut up or get lost altogether. But unfortunately, by the time Joorabchian is off the scene, so will Tevez.
- Three Manchester City misfits heading towards summer exits
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Kalvin Phillips IN; Jesus & Sterling OUT
- Manchester City Transfer News Latest – Guardiola Targeting Two Premier League Defenders
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Wanda Metropolitano Tensions to Keep Manchester City on Their Toes Ahead of FA Cup weekend